So, we finally did it! Honestly, my part in this was mostly done so I played “spectator” and “holder” for a lot of this today. But, we now have a mantle!
Kile drilled into the brick for like 5 hours today. Just kidding, it was like 30 minutes but it probably felt like 5 hours to him.
And then after what felt like an eternity, it was done!! And I personally think it was an awesome (and super economical) project. HIGH FIVE, KI!
Just in time for Santa to come!
I can’t wait to start our next project! I don’t know what it is yet….but I did have a dream that I just started ripping tiles out of the hall bathroom so maybe we’ll start there after the holidays!